• Moorpark was founded in 1900 when the application for the Moorpark Post Office was granted; it was incorporated as a city in 1983.
• A great amount of growth has taken place since the late 1970’s with a population of over 34,000 in 2010.
• Moorpark lies in a valley created by the Arroyo Simi river with a total area of 12.8 square miles.
• It is believed that Moorpark is named after the Moorpark Apricot which used to grow locally.
• Moorpark College opened in 1967 and is one of the few colleges with an Exotic Animal Training and Management Program.
• Old Town Moorpark is the historic center of the city surrounding High Street which also features the High Street Arts Center, a variety of restaurants and businesses, along with various events to enjoy throughout the city.
• The city is serviced by Amtrak, Metrolink, and a mass transit bus system, better known as Moorpark City Transit.
• The subtropical-mediterranean climate keeps most of the year at an average mild temperature in the high 60’s and low 70’s, jumping up to high 80’s during the summer months.
• The Moorpark Country Club is a beautiful location and a popular destination for many things, such as golf and various special events.
Beautifully remodeled home in Moorpark's desirable Foxwood Tract! Spacious and Open! This home has been recently painted inside with new grass and landscaping in the back...
Courtesy of Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Nicole Ward - CA DRE#01994737
Welcome to one of the most tranquil and charming neighborhoods in Southern California! Located in the sought-after Buttercreek community, this 4 Bedroom, 3 bathroom, two-...
Courtesy of Huntington Group, Avo Oughourlian - CA DRE#01790327
Location, location, cul de sac location nice peach hill home for first time buyers, good floorplan, newer dual pane windows, smooth ceilings, fireplace, central air newer...
Courtesy of Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Steve Lousen - CA DRE#00602951
Welcome to this charming Buttercreek 4 beds and 3 baths Home. There is no HOA in South Moorpark. The home has soaring ceiling, a living room with cozy fireplace.The Kitch...
Courtesy of Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Luis Quevedo - CA DRE#01488079
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS)is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identifyprospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than thebroker and/or agent who owns this web site.The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, isdeemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or withthe appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS,DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any disseminationof this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprisedof CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS),CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (VenturaCounty Regional Data Share).