• Just a mere 30 miles west of Los Angeles, Oxnard is known for its casual seaside laid back beach community.
• The city of Oxnard has over 20 miles of beautiful, scenic coastline.
• Incorporated in 1903, and sitting adjacent to an agricultural center of strawberries, Oxnard is considered a major transportation hub with Amtrak, Union Pacific, Metrolink, Greyhound, and a small regional airport.
• The city is in a Mediterranean climate zone with mild, wet winters and warm, dry summers. The average temperature is in the high 60’s with typically over 350 cool, dry sun-shining days.
• As of 2012, the population was said to be just under 204,000, with Oxnard being the most populous city in Ventura County and the 19th most populous city in California.
• Downtown Oxnard boasts an array of tasty eateries including authentic Mexican cuisine as well as The Kitchen, once featured on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.
• Heritage Square showcases and amazing collection of restored homes with lush landscaped gardens.
• Channel Islands Harbor is a boat lovers’ dream with many ‘backyards’ right on the water. Owners can watch or enjoy a waterway with kayaks, electric boats and yachts.
• Weekends offer a mix of bike riding, sailing, sport-fishing, relaxing on the expansive sandy beach, and an evening at one of the many outstanding local restaurants.
• Riverpark is a newer home community with homes, townhomes, and apartments that are adjacent to ‘The Collection’ which features many fabulous shops and eateries, as well as Target, Whole Foods, and a movie theater.
• Oxnard and neighboring Hueneme school district, Ocean View Elementary District, and Rio School District along with a number of private school districts, serve over 35,000 students in elementary and junior high schools alone. The Oxnard Union High School provides education to well over 20,000 students in three cities and three unincorporated areas around Oxnard.
Move-in ready home. Remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. 2 car garage and enclosed gated driveway with potential RV parking. Centrally located to shopping, schools and parks....
Courtesy of Century 21Troop Real Estate, Alex Medrano - CA DRE#01787589
Stunning home in highly sought after Victoria Estates Guarded Gate Community, is very well maintained featuring three bedrooms, three bathrooms plus a full office which c...
Courtesy of Keller Williams West Ventura County, Laural Starr - CA DRE#01270262
Come and see this charming home.This home has recent upgrades through out the house along with a added private driveway.This adorable open space home has a nice large fr...
Courtesy of Century 21Troop Real Estate, Caroline Arroyo - CA DRE#01792465
Beautiful upgraded single story home in a Great Neighborhood 3 + 1 3/4, 1,794 sq.ft.on a 6,879 sq.ft. lot. (Within the last few years the home has been upgraded with new ...
Courtesy of Keller Williams Exclusive Properties, Linda Siemen - CA DRE#01215022
Great opportunity for a 2 Bedroom North Oxnard condo. This property has been tastefully remodeled and is turnkey! Kitchen and bathrooms are completely redone. Gas line re...
Courtesy of Century 21 Troop Real Estate, Brandon Ramey - CA DRE#01450039
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS)is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identifyprospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than thebroker and/or agent who owns this web site.The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, isdeemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or withthe appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS,DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any disseminationof this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprisedof CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS),CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (VenturaCounty Regional Data Share).