• Somis was established in 1892 and is an unincorporated community in Las Posas Valley in Ventura County.
• The population as of 2014 was under 4,000 and is said to have one of the lowest crime rates and be among the safest areas in the country.
• The weather is typically warm with dry summers and an average temperature in the low 70’s.
• The Somis Union School District, established in 1898, is known for providing a great sense of community for a town surrounded by rural agriculture. The Somis Elementary School serves K-8 and supervises the Somis Academy Charter School serving students in K-12, as well as many homeschooling programs.
• Somis Road, the main drag through this rural, agricultural land, is lined with select businesses, a hardware store, market, post office, a county fire station and other great shops.
• It is said, many artists, designers and people in the media reside in Somis because of its small town quiet living.
Country living at it's best on 1/4 acre of land. Complete home renovation just completed. New roof. New kitchen cabinets,appliances, new baths and flooring. All windows h...
Courtesy of Daniel Morelli R.E. Broker, Daniel Morelli - CA DRE#00771345
This Somis property is ready for its new owner! Centrally located near Las Posas Estates, the main home offers four bedrooms (including downstairs master), three large ba...
Courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Coast REALTORS, - CA DRE#01458117
Yes, You Can Have It All! This is an incredible property with incredible upgrades and features. See attached Features List for all the details and video tour for propert...
Courtesy of Keller Williams Exclusive Properties, Nelson Carrillo - CA DRE#01054057
Move right in! Beautiful single story ranch home in the heart of Somis. Original owner and lovingly lived in for over 60 years. Featuring beautiful hardwood floors in liv...
Courtesy of ERA Cusick Realty, Terri Davis - CA DRE#01330845
Once upon a time, there stood an enchanting and magical French inspired Chateau.. Commanding approx. 21 acres, of usable land. Majestic views of the vistas, inspiring pea...
Courtesy of Sotheby's International Realty, UNKNOWN Michelle Ouellette Estates Grp - CA DRE#
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS)is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identifyprospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than thebroker and/or agent who owns this web site.The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, isdeemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or withthe appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS,DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any disseminationof this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprisedof CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS),CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (VenturaCounty Regional Data Share).