• Ventura, officially the City of San Buenaventura, was incorporated in 1866.
• The estimated population in 2010 was over 106,000 and has a total area of 32.1 square miles.
• Ventura’s average temperatures range from the cool 50’s in the winter to the mid 70’s during summer months.
• The Chumash were the original inhabitants of the area. In 1769, the Spanish Portola expedition was the first recorded European visitors to the area.
• In 1782, Junipero Serra, the first leader of the Franciscans in California founded the well-known Mission San Buenaventura.
• Ventura has five well known college campuses; Ventura Community College, Ventura College of Law (a non-profit law school that was founded in 1969), Southern California Institute of Law, Santa Barbara Business College and Brooks Institute of Photography.
• There are plenty of scenic and fun destinations in Ventura to choose from. Downtown Ventura has a wonderful main street that is lined with restaurants, bars, shopping, theater, museums, and galleries.
• Ventura Pier, beach areas and the harbor are favorites for their mild weather. With boat rentals for a leisurely tour around the harbor, daily excursions out to the Channel Islands, great restaurants and plenty of shopping, you just can’t go wrong.
• Ventura also has landmark theaters, comedy clubs, film festivals, parks, fairgrounds and Olivas Adobe, used today as a museum and performing arts center.
Desirable Clearpoint neighborhood! HUGE Corner lot on a cul-de-sac! Lot approximately 10,796 sq/ft. Home features 3 Bedrooms - 2 baths, double car garage with approxim...
Courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Coast REALTORS, Irene Williams - CA DRE#00620428
This lovely remodeled home is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Ventura. Situated on a beautiful tree lined street. This home features recently refi...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Leann Langolf - CA DRE#01792308
Panoramic views from this beautiful Ondulando hillside property. Spectacular ocean AND canyon views by virtue of the unique positioning of this lot. Previous home was a...
Courtesy of RE/MAX Gold Coast REALTORS, John McNally - CA DRE#01881734
Potential, Potential, Potential!!! Welcome to Down Town Ventura. Enjoy the cool ocean breeze on the front porch of this Beautiful Vintage 1855 Victorian home. Recently,...
Courtesy of Aviara Real Estate, Jennie LaPerche - CA DRE#01892059
Extra large lot! Property being sold as two parcels which total 8,700 sq ft. House needs a lot of work, but great opportunity for someone looking for a fixer, extra spa...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty, Gwen Mulligan - CA DRE#01364978
The information being provided by CARETS (CLAW, CRISNet MLS, DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS, and/or VCRDS)is for the visitor's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identifyprospective properties visitor may be interested in purchasing.Any information relating to a property referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX)program of CARETS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than thebroker and/or agent who owns this web site.The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages and lot sizes, isdeemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or withthe appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by CARETS, CLAW, CRISNet MLS,DAMLS, CRMLS, i-Tech MLS and/or VCRDS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any disseminationof this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.CARETS, California Real Estate Technology Services, is a consolidated MLS property listing data feed comprisedof CLAW (Combined LA/Westside MLS), CRISNet MLS (Southland Regional AOR), DAMLS (Desert Area MLS),CRMLS (California Regional MLS), i-Tech MLS (Glendale AOR/Pasadena Foothills AOR) and VCRDS (VenturaCounty Regional Data Share).